The MaleOverhaul road cases are jammed full of professional salon equipment to allow us to provide you the closest experience to a Barbshop or Massage Cinic as possible. However there are some things we need you to provide...
So here is our Mobile Service Setup Info.
For Barber Services
What We Need You To Provide
- Water! We can wash your hair using our special comfy neck support and hoses at any sink, just like in a salon.
We recommend the kitchen sink as this could be close by to where we are working. Just have a clear space in your kitchen ready for us.
We will use our chair for this.
- Power Socket for our clippers, hairdryer and iPod. We have long extension leads so they don't have to be close by.
- At least a 3m x 2m space to work in, preferably on a hard floor. We can spread out a floor mat to protect your home from messy hair. A kitchen, a balcony or even a well lit garage, preferably on the ground floor of your home or holiday stay, is great. It's your experience, so it's completely up to you! We like outside on a balcony on a sunny day!
- Good overhead lighting or good natural light.
- We might need to borrow your broom or vacuum to clean up at the end too.
What We Provide
- We arrive with a mobile salon road case on wheels. It's got almost everything to recreate a great professional salon experience.
We bring our own chair and we can even wash your hair.
- We provide all towels.
- We clean up after ourselves and never leave a mess
- Value! 10th Haircut is free! Make sure we stamp your rewards card.
For Massage Therapy
What We Need You To Provide
- A preheated warm room in cooler months. Feeling cold during a massage is torture!
OR in warmer months, an air conditioned cool room or at least put on a fan for airflow please. Sticky sweaty stifley rooms aren't nice either for client or therapist.
- A quiet, private space at least 3m x 4m, free of all interruptions for the duration of the massage, preferably on the ground floor of your home or holiday stay.
- Access to power socket for our iPod player.
- Access to water and a bathroom for washing hands etc. We bring our own hand soap.
- Access to a microwave to warm a heat pack, if necessary.
- Underwear is required for all massage therapy work. We recommend jocks not boxers.
Pull on some sports shorts if you like, to wear during a standing postural assessment before the massage.
We also provide draping during the massage in the form of towels.
- Other Recommendations: Plan to have your massage after the days work so you can rehydrate and relax and truly get the most of your investment.
- Avoid a heavy meal 2 hours prior to your treatment
- Avoid any caffeine-related food or beverages to easily relax during your treatment
- Relax your muscles and prepare them for your Therapists work with a warm spa bath, bubble bath or shower before your treatment. This make a huge difference to the massage. Just drink water after your bathing to rehydrate.
- Consider shaving/clippering any excessive body hair to avoid unnecessary discomfort during the massage (We can provide this service before the massage at extra cost)
- Please avoid strong colognes, perfumes or hairsprays on the body during your massage therapy. We may use aroma therapy oils during the massage and they would be less effective with the presence of other aromas.
What we provide
- We arrive with a trolley bag full of tools to ensure you get as close to a spa/clinic service as possible.
- Massage table. We use long and wide man size tables! No more squeezing onto those short and narrow tables.
- Towels and pillows. Our tailor made long and wide man size towels will cover you properly and keep you warm. No face lines with our comfy face support towels! Our towels are always fresh and clean because we wash them after every client.
- Music. This is your experience so please feel free to play your own music. We do have several good playlists of a variety of relaxation styles on our iPod player but this is your experience so feel free to play whatever relaxes you. You can use our player with your iPod, or play our iPod in your player. You can let us know at booking time or on the day.
- Heater. We can use our small blow heater that warms a room fast but for a less dry air we recommend preheating the room with an oil heater. We use towels for draping which protect from cold but lying still for up to 90mins requires the air in the room to be warm to start with. In colder months you could have a massage by a fire or in warmer months have it outside on a balcony. Be inventive. We are mobile!
- We always leave your home as clean as when we arrived!
- Client Forms. All MaleOverhaul massage therapy treatments are recorded accurately and professionally and filed in a secure location.
- A receipt to claim a remedial massage. You can claim a remedial massage with most health insurance companies. Check with your provider.